MILLS FOR LIQUIDS
The innovative process plants represent a consistent continuation of IKA’s machine portfolio.
IKA specializes in systems for continuous or discontinuous powder incorporation into liquids, mixing and dispersing plants for the production of emulsions and suspensions (Standard Production Plant and Master Plant), as well as dilution plants.
- systems for continuous or discontinuous powder incorporation into liquids, mixing and dispersing plants for the production of emulsions and suspensions (Standard Production Plant and Master Plant), as well as dilution plants.
Powders and granules can form agglomerates during storage. This can make further processing of the materials difficult or even impossible and can negatively affect the quality of the final product.
The core of the CONIKA consists of a conical sieve and an internal rotor, that reliably shears the dry powder or moist powder and granules through the sieve. It mills different raw materials in a wide variety of grain sizes.
- The CONIKA conical sieve mill is the ideal solution for breaking up agglomerates and for grinding the solid material for your process.
The IKA Pilotina, like all IKA products, was developed to accomodate the needs of our customers.
Regardless of cutting, impact, or universal system module, the
Ease of operation
Reproducible product quality
Adaptation of the system to suit the customer application
are all factors that have been implemented in this dry grinding system.
- Pilotina MC – The cutting mill system
- Pilotina MI – The impact mill system
- Pilotina MU – The universal mill
Mills and grinders
JEHMLICH is the customized solutions specialist for industrial milling in the chemical, pharma, food, plastics and commodities industries. With our engineering and modern manufacturing we deliver customized, cGMP-compliant fine grinding plants, special industrial mills, pre-grinding plants, crushers and units for homogenizing and separating in compact and industrial scale.
JEHMLICH machines and plants are, as required, ATEX compliant, are in accordance with FDA and EU food-grade manufacturing and cGMP regulations and comply with the EU Machinery Directive 2006/42/EG and current accident prevention provisions (UVV).
- Industrial millings in pharmaceutical industry, food industry, cosmetics, plastics, chemical industry, comodities
- Industrial crushings
- Special industrial mills